Monday 21 September 2009

New Blog Site

This is just a quick post to let you know that I have moved/am moving my blog to my own hosted server, for a variety of reasons.

To access future posts you will need to look there, at the moment the web address for this is www.cavanagh.cc/drc 

I have imported all the current posts from this blog into the new one so there is nothing (other than this post) found here that you cant find at the new location.

I look forward to your continued support over on my new site, I hope that you find it more useful and informative as well as having a much better appearance, also you will notice that Joy has now been added as an author on the new blog, I am trying to encourage her to join with me and start blogging.

Any comments, thoughts and suggestions on the new look blog would be gratefully appreciated.

Regards,

David




No comments:

Post a Comment