Wednesday 15 July 2009

a friend of mine posted this on Facebook....

I thought it was too good to not share elswhere so here it is! It means that my f/book friends will get several copies but hey whats wrong with that?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I asked for strength that I might achieve,
I was given patience that I might endure;
I asked for health to do larger things,
I was given wholeness that I might do better things;
I asked for power that I might impress men,
I was given prayer that I might seek God;
I asked for wealth that I might be free from care,
I was given understanding that I might be wiser than carefree.
I asked for all things that I might enjoy life,
I was given life that I might enjoy all things;
I received nothing I asked for.
I received more than I ever hoped for.
My prayer was answered. I am blessed.

(Author anon)

No comments:

Post a Comment