Friday 24 July 2009

Moo Cards

No that’s not some greeting cards for cows!

 

I recently, through a Twitter friend, discovered a company called www.moo.com who are a UK based company who produce novel business cards, they are offering a free sample of 10 free business cards, as a way of introducing their company to people, this is an absolutely no catches free FREE offer, you don’t even have to pay for postage! I know because I have ordered, and received, some.

 

What’s so different about their cards I hear you say, well, on the one side, where you put your traditional contact details etc, there is space for a photo or logo, but the clever, and unique, bit is that on the back you can have photo’s not only can you have photo’s but you can have each card printed with a different photo if you wish, so I have had this sample of 10 cards printed up with 10 different photo’s on them! Pretty cool, the cards are of fantastic quality and the speed of production is incredible! I ordered mine on Wednesday evening and they arrived this morning (Friday!) which is really good especially bearing in  mind that I have not parted with a penny for the privilege, this company has a huge amount of confidence in their product, and rightly so! I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone, if you want to have your own free sample, so you don’t have to take my word for it, then follow this link.

 

They do also have a US site, follow the link from the top of the UK site, but I don’t have a clue whether they offer the same deals there, you would have to check it out for yourself.

 

They do packs of 50 cards for £12.99 and also do postcards, greeting cards and more, take a look at their site.

 

OH by the way, they are not paying me a penny to promote their site, although I would not turn down an offer for some additional free cards by way of appreciation of my positive write-up!!

2 comments:

  1. Moo cards are cool - I had a couple of them when I upgraded my Flickr account but they had the wrong details on them after a while so I couldn't use them - now i have my cards that CJ got me from VistaPrint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep... Moo cards are super. They also offer the option of having them printed on 100% recycled stock so they're eco-friendly too.

    I had a 100 done a while ago and found them incredibly useful as substitutes for conventional business cards. Getting close to the time now for me to re-order and I find they're offering business card-sized cards now. Wow! How better can it get?

    ReplyDelete